Heat Pump Association Ltd.
Who we are
The Heat Pump Association (HPA) is the UK’s leading authority on the use and benefits of heat pump technology and includes many of the country’s leading manufacturers of heat pumps, components and associated equipment.
The Association influences legislation and other matters that affect the interests of either the industry in general, or its members in particular. In addition, the HPA co-ordinates technical and market research into areas of mutual interest, identified by members with the aim of improving market opportunities for members, at home and abroad.
Our contact details
Name: Heat Pump Association Ltd
Address: 2 Waltham Court, Milley Lane, Hare Hatch, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 9TH
Telephone number: 0118 940 3416
The type of information we will collect
HPA will collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers including name, company, address, email; telephone number
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you, or your company, for one of the following reasons:
- Primary HPA member company contact
- Representative of your company to HPA Association member meetings
HPA will use the personal data collected from you for the following purposes:
- Notification of meeting arrangements
- Circulation of Agendas and Minutes of meetings for groups for which you are a member
- Circulation of information deemed relevant to you or your Company as a Member
- Annual invoicing/letters/event information
- Circulation of relevant bi-weekly updates, policy updates, consultations, surveys.
We may give information to authorised representatives and companies contracted by the HPA for the purposes of Press Releases, circulation of newsletters, organising events, website list of members or conducting member surveys. The list of organisations is available from HPA at the contact details above and are designated as processors of the data.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting HPA using the details at the top of this policy.
- We have legitimate interest as your company is a member of a HPA association.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your name, company name, address, email and telephone number for as long as you are a member of HPA. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our database, including your website login, if applicable, if you leave.
Cookies and Google Analytics
You may also opt out of allowing Google Analytics to use your data at any time by clicking here
You can choose which cookies the HPA website is allowed to access by changing your browser settings.
Your browser’s security settings may allow websites to create and store cookies to a directory on your computer. Cookie files will not harm your computer and are used to aid website functionality.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Heat Pump Association Ltd, 2 Waltham Court, Milley Lane, Hare Hatch, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 9TH, Email: email@example.com, Tel: 0118 940 3416 if you wish to make a request. Please mark it for the attention of Charlotte Lee, Chief Executive.
HPA is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under the registration reference ZB581746, details of which can be found here.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Heat Pump Association Ltd, 2 Waltham Court, Milley Lane, Hare Hatch, Reading, Berkshire, RG10 9TH, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0118 940 3416. Please mark it for the attention of Charlotte Lee, Chief Executive.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
The material on this website is for general information only. Whilst HPA endeavours to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the contents of this website, it accepts no responsibility in respect of loss or damage occasioned as a result of reliance placed upon any part of its contents.